Sharing is...

12:02 PM

Funny.  Corrine is learning how to share.  Yesterday she shared her teething biscuit with me.  First she smooshed it into my face.  That made her laugh.  Next try she made it in my  mouth, but so did her entire little fist.  She laughed as mama choked.  We played like this on the kitchen floor for about ten minutes until she tired of the game.  She did share her biscuit with Henley.  Not really on purpose though.  When she got bored with trying to feed mama, she left the soggy mess on the floor and Henley scarfed it up!

This is Henley.  He is 150 lbs of shedding, drooling love.  He loves Corrine.  She tastes good.  And she shares her food with him!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...