No longer a baby

9:45 AM

I pulled into the driveway last Friday after being away for three days.  Corrine was in the garage with Bryan "helping" him clean.  It hit me as I sat there watching, she is longer a baby.  That realization almost made me cry.

She started walking by herself a week ago and doesn't crawl anymore.  Soon she'll be sure footed enough to run.  All of our friends said to treasure every day they are babies because it goes by so fast.  Isn't that the truth?  We have enjoyed every day of her first year.  She will be an only child so we doubly enjoy her.  She makes me laugh every day.  Now at 14 months she is a proper toddle, toddling about and exploring all the little things life has to offer.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...