Running Update

1:50 PM

Did I sign up for the half marathon that I said I was going to sign up for?  No.  Have I been running?  Kind of.  I'll run for a couple of weeks and then something will come up.  Like get sick.  Or work.  Or out of town guests.   Shouldn't really be any excuse, but I totally use it as one.  And then I ended up not running for a couple of weeks and then I'm starting all over.

The Bolder Boulder is coming up on Memorial Day weekend.  I'll run that one.  Because I run it every year.  I even ran it last year after I hadn't run in a year and I had a brand new baby.  That is my goal now.  6.2 miles.  How funny.  I have to train for that!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...