This is a Test

8:23 PM

This is only a test. Well really two kinds of a test. The first and definitely the most fun. I downloaded the Blogger app for my iPhone. So I'm trying this post so I can do more posting while I travel. I HATE traveling with my laptop. And I don't have an iPad yet. (Maybe when Corrine is older).

The second test was the one I had to take for my recurrent training class. It's something that I need to know to do my job. But it's a "test" and I just about have an anxiety attack right before hand. It's done and over for the next year.

Driving to the headquarters this morning I drove by this beautiful field of sunflowers. I love sunflowers. They are such a happy flower!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's an amazing, sunny photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers! Love them. Good luck with blogging by phone, I haven't been able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the Kansas in me. I always have sunflowers planted in the garden. Yeah, I'm not sure how much blogging by phone I'll do, but I like having that option.

      Delete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...