My First Guest Post!

6:00 AM

This week I wrote my first guest post!  Kind of exciting for me.  I stumbled upon Colleen's blog Five Little Homesteaders while I was perusing the posts from The 52 Project.  She is an urban homesteader in Phoenix.   She asked me write a post on our pre-fab chicken coop.  I call it Ikea for the chicken set because it reminds me of furniture from Ikea that is not pre-assembled.  It's a good thing she didn't give me a deadline, I certainly would have not met it!  Here is the link to my guest post. 

Have a great Tuesday!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's so exciting! I'm going to check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - Loved your post! I was going to comment there, but it's only open to Google + comments and I don't have a Google + account. I'm glad the prefab coop worked out well for you!

      Delete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...