A Craft Swap- Part 1

5:33 PM

This past week I received an email from Amanda with the name of my craft swap person.  What?  I had completely forgotten that I signed up for a fun February crafting swap.  I immediately felt a little bit stressed out.  As I read the comments on her post about assigning names I felt like everyone already had an idea of what they were going to craft for their person.  Oh.  No.  I had no clue what to create.  I don't knit fast enough to make a nice knitted something.  I've got a better idea now, but now the little niggling doubt is there.  What if my person doesn't like what I've stressed about making?  What if what I make is a epic failure?  Oh, the pressure.  
Just a little glimpse of what I'm using to create my craftiness.  If I follow the directions step by step, it should turn out A-O.K.  More on that later!  




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Jen, I too felt a little stressed , but then I took a deep breathe and realized as long as I put my heart into whatever I was crafting it would be okay. I know whoever receives your gift will be thrilled because you are amazing in all that you do!

    PS- I loved the movie, it was a little choppy jumping from one scene to the next, but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no matter what, your swap receiver will love what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one...I got a little stressed this morning about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I already like it! Love the striped towel. Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...