The 52 Project- March

6:00 AM

I have been slacking a little in the picture department.  I have a bunch of them, but the are spread between my ancient ibook and my new MacBook.   I finally have had the time to consolidate my 52 project pictures in one place for future ease.  The 52 Project is a portrait a week for a year.

9/52 (3/2) At the park.


10/52 (3/9)  Her bike needed "gas"

11/52 (3/16)  Dancing with school friends.

12/52 (3/23)  She has wanted the kitties to sleep with her for ages.  Finally, one did!

13/52 (3/30) Corrine and Connor at Winter Park. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. She is such a cutie Jen! I'm glad a kittie finally slept with her, good kittie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love sleeping with my kitties so I'm glad her kitty slept with her. She looks so cute in her skiing gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of her with the cat-a dream finally come true :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...