Random Thoughts on Thursday

6:00 AM

* Yesterdays high was 57 degrees.  It rained all day.  We opened the windows and turned off the AC.  I actually put another light blanket on my side of the bed.  Craziness for July 30!

* Corrine and I splashed in puddles.  It was great fun.  I considered getting my frog umbrella (you know, to match my rain boots!) and re-enacting the scene fro Singing in the Rain.

* Tomorrow is the 1st of August!  What?

* We ride with the Highland Cruisers.  I know that makes it sounds like we belong to a gang, but it's a group of people who ride their cruiser bikes through the "hood.  We are co-hosting the pre ride party tomorrow night.  I'd like to say that it will kick of the weekend, however I am working all weekend.

Happy Thursday my friends!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sorry you have to work all weekend, what a drag! Your job is so exhausting too. I wish I knew where July went, I'm not ready for August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable boots! And Boo to working all weekend. Where did July go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your boots and yes! to the umbrella and the singing. This weather has been weird here and I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THOSE WELLIES!!!!! (No, I'm not British, I just love the word, too!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...