Knitting This Week

6:00 AM

It's Wednesday again and that means it is time for the weekly yarn along.  I'm joining with Ginny and everyone to share yarn and books.  I have been working on these Optimistic Mitts for the gift basket for C's teacher.  I finished the cuff on the first one and decided they were too big so ripped them out and started over with smaller needles.  They look better (I still think they look and feel big but I have small hands) and I hope that Teacher Vanessa likes them!  They are a very easy,  quick knit and would make a great last minute gift! 
I just finished reading Purgatory Ridge by William Kent Krueger.  It is the third in the Cork O'Connor  Series.  I'm waiting for the fourth book so in the mean time I just started Night of the White Buffalo by Margaret Coel.  She writes a series of books about the Wind River Indian Reservation in Wyoming.

Happy Yarn Along Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I think Teacher Vanessa is going to love them Jen.
    I finished the pair of mittens I was working on and discovered they are too big, ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better that they are a little big than too small! They are coming along nicely. Happy Knitting Jen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. teacher Vanessa is going to LOVE them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a neat idea to get together a gift basket for a teacher. these mitts look great!
    happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pattern and how quickly it knits up! Great color :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...