Random Thoughts on Thursday

9:22 AM

*  October=more leaves in my house than on the tree.

*  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Plexus is offering a Buy One Get One sale on their Breast Check Kit.   The Breast Check Kit was featured on The Doctors.  Buy one for yourself and get one free to share with your sister.  Your daughter.  Your BFF.  You can order HERE.

*  The ladies are getting a new chicken coop.  Or condo as Bryan refers to it.  We've had all summer to work on it and of course now that it is getting colder outside we are trying to get it put together.  More on that when it's together and I can take pictures.  

Happy Thursday my friends.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...