Knitting This Week

7:15 AM

It's Wednesday again and that means it is time for the weekly yarn along.  I'm joining with Ginny and everyone to share yarn and book.  It was a rather slow week in the yarn department.  I am almost finished with the left front of the purple Maisie sweater.  Then I only have a right front and a color and some trim to finish.  I think I can do that by January when it is due!

Right now I am focusing on the basketweave crochet blanket that I am making for my cousin.  She had a sweet baby girl almost two weeks ago and I'm still frantically trying to finish.  My goal is to have it done by Thanksgiving because I'll be in Minneapolis that weekend for work and I plan on inviting myself over to meet the baby.  

I just downloaded A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont.  I just started it so no word yet.  I just finished reading Living Well Spending Less by Ruth Soukup.  I just did her 31 days of living well and spending ZERO! I hope I'm on a roll with organizing my life.  I'm currently listening to Gathering Prey by John Sanford.  It is a Lucas Davenport book and it is a bit on the bloody and violent side.  I've read or listening to all of the Lucas Davenport books so I'm used to it, but this book is a tad scary as well.

Happy Yarn Along Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a pretty blanket! Amazing to think of a spending-free month! Thanks for the cheerleading on the Hitofude, it really is a fabulous construction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the way the crocheted blanket is coming along....i'm cheering (from the sidelines!!!) on your organizational/spendfree lifestyle!! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work on the blanket and the no-spend month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cousin is going to love that blanket, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

GoodReads

Featured Post

My Path To Debt

My path to debt started when I was 20. It was my junior year at college and I had just bought textbooks for the spring semester. In each ...